- 1 FAQ
- 220.127.116.11 FAQ | What is pentobarbital?
- 18.104.22.168 What happens if I miss a dose?
- 22.214.171.124 Is it safe to order?
- 126.96.36.199 How do I know you won't just keep my money/ never send the products I ordered?
- 188.8.131.52 How is shipping and deliver?
- 184.108.40.206 What should I avoid while taking pentobarbital?
- 220.127.116.11 What happens if I overdose?
- 18.104.22.168 FAQ | What happens if I miss a dose?
- 22.214.171.124 How should I take pentobarbital?
- 126.96.36.199 What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using pentobarbital?
- 188.8.131.52 What are the side effect of the Nembutal?
- 184.108.40.206 FAQ | When is Nembutal set to be Sterile?
- 220.127.116.11 How Long is the product active?
- 18.104.22.168 Is its safe to order?
- 22.214.171.124 What is pentobarbital?
Here are some FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions) for you.
FAQ | What is pentobarbital?
1. Pentobarbital is in a group of drugs called barbiturates (bar-BIT-chur-ates). Pentobarbital slows the activity of the brain and nervous system.
2. Pentobarbital is used to treat short-term insomnia. To fall Pentobarbital is also used as an emergency treatment for seizures, and cause them asleep for surgery.
3. Pentobarbital can also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What happens if I miss a dose?
FAQ | Since pentobarbital is often used only when needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule. If you are using the medication regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Is it safe to order?
It is very safe ordering from us, our products are made of the finiest laboratories around the world. with high purity and a 3-year warranty is still active
How do I know you won't just keep my money/ never send the products I ordered?
If “EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT)” does not send your package, news will quickly spread all over and will end up losing all its potential new customers that has never do with us before. Apart from anything else, that will be a ridiculous risk to take after the amount of hard work EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT) has put into this business line. One of EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT) main reasons for extending its business on the web was to be able to provide the first to rate products and honest and efficient services that customers deserve. Rest assured that EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT) is 100% legit and 100% loyal to all its customers as its have always had so much respect for their desire and time!
How is shipping and deliver?
EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT) ships out orders or parcels three times a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. ETINT takes responsibility for any packages lost by the postal service via our courier partners (DBSCHENKER DELIVERY, DHL, TNT and FedEx). BDG send customers order only via “DHL, FedEx and TNT”.DBSCHENKER DELIVERY, DHL, FedEx and TNT ships the packages worldwide and also take care of discreet delivery to your home. So that tracking number can be provided to you after shipment.
*Delivery : EUTHANASIA INTERNATIONAL (ETINT) has put in all human efforts in ensuring the delivery time of 2 – 3 days is accurate and respected by its courier partners. Your parcel
work very hard to make sure your order is processed and ready for shipment as soon as possible same day upon receipt of customer(s) order. ETINT prepares parcels for shipment every day except Sundays. Orders shipped out side arrive within 2 – 3 working days. Orders shipped to the Europe, U S and Canada.
What should I avoid while taking pentobarbital?
Pentobarbital can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol can add to sleepiness caused by pentobarbital, which could be dangerous.
What happens if I overdose?
FAQ | Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. An overdose of pentobarbital can be fatal. Overdose symptoms may include pinpoint or dilated pupils, weak or limp feeling, urinating less than usual or not at all, fast heart rate, slow heart rate, weak pulse, fainting, slow breathing (breathing may stop).
FAQ | What happens if I miss a dose?
Since pentobarbital is often used only when needed, you may not be on a dosing schedule. If you are using the medication regularly, use the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
How should I take pentobarbital?
Pentobarbital is given as an injection into a muscle or vein. Your doctor, nurse, or other healthcare provider will give you this injection. You may be shown how to inject your medicine at home. Do not self-inject this medicine if you do not fully understand how to give the injection and properly dispose of needles, IV tubing, and other items used in giving the medicine.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using pentobarbital?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to pentobarbital, or if you have porphyria (a genetic enzyme disorder that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system). If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely use this medication:
severe or uncontrolled asthma or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder);
a history of depression, mental illness, or suicide attempt; or
a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
Pentobarbital may be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Pentobarbital should never be shared with another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it.
FDA pregnancy category D. Do not use pentobarbital without telling your doctor if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Pentobarbital may cause addiction or withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother uses the medication during pregnancy. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Pentobarbital can make birth control pills less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while using pentobarbital.
What are the side effect of the Nembutal?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
weak or shallow breathing;
slow heart rate, weak pulse; or
feeling like you might pass out.
FAQ | When is Nembutal set to be Sterile?
NEMBUTAL Sodium Solution (pentobarbital sodium injection) is a sterile solution for intravenous or intramuscular injection. Each mL contains pentobarbital sodium 50 mg, in a vehicle of propylene glycol 40%, alcohol 10% and water for injection, to volume. The pH is adjusted to approximately 9.5 with hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide.
How Long is the product active?
Our product is active for 3 years.
Is its safe to order?
FAQ | It’s very safe ordering from us, our product are from the finiest labs around the world. with high purity and a guarantee of 3 year still active.
What is pentobarbital?
1. Pentobarbital is in a group of drugs called barbiturates (bar-BIT-chur-ates). Pentobarbital slows the activity of your brain and nervous system.
2. Pentobarbital is used short-term to treat insomnia. Pentobarbital is also used as an emergency treatment for seizures, and to cause you to fall asleep for surgery.
3. Pentobarbital may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.